We are pleased to officially announce that the Bruges Beer Festival will be held on 04 and February 5, 2017 in Bruges Downtown
Read all about it on
beer festival The Bruges’ Beer Festival takes place in the Belfry and a tent on the market place in the center of Bruges.
How to get there? There are several ways in which you reach the Bruges' Beer Festival.
- By Bike: there will be bike storage available near the festival.
- Consult the train, NMBS, timetable here Once arrived in the train station of Bruges, you leave the station heading towards the center of Bruges. You now have several options:
1. On Foot: The train station is situated at about 1.7 kilometer from the festival.
2. By bus. :You take the bus heading towards the city center.
3. By horse carriage (this includes a tasting of ‘Augustijn’ offered by Van Steenberge brewery. At the front side of the train station (side of the city center) a horse carriage will be waiting for you to take you to the Beer Festival
The Bruges Beer Festival is opened on: Saturday 4 February from 12 till 22 hours Sunday 5 February from 11 till 20 hours.
How much is the entrance fee?
The Beer festival is freely accessible and there is no entrance fee.
Price for one tasting?
If you desire tasting delicious beers, take the following steps: Either you buy the package deal of 15 euros for which you receive one exclusive postcard (n°1). This package deal contains one exclusive tasting glass edition 2017 , an extensive beer festival guide containing all you need to know about the brewers and the beers and 5 tokens worth one tasting each Or you buy the package deal of 30 euros for which you receive one exclusive postcard (n°2). This package deal contains two exclusive tasting glasses edition 2017, an extensive beer festival guide containing all you need to know about the brewers and the beers and 11 tokens worth one tasting each. You are always able to buy extra tokens from the different token-stands. Each token costs 1.80 euros. This equals the 15 cl you will receive in your tasting glass after presenting it to the brewer of your choice