1. Which parties are there?
In this Cookie Statement ( "Cookie Statement") shall mean: 'Visit-Bruges': 4P Media Group BVBA, with offices in Aalst, "User", "you" or "you" means any natural person (B2C) or legal ( B2B) which has or will be placed with Visit-Bruges through its online platform in a contractual relationship of any kind.
'Wet' art. 129 Law on electronic communications, as amended by W 2012-07-10 / 04, art. 90, 017; (Entry into force: 04-08-2012) (URL) .2. What are cookies? Cookies are small data text files that are placed on websites to your local computer. Such cookies can have different purposes: if you have technical cookies (eg language settings), session cookies (temporary cookies) and tracking cookies (cookies that will track and report on the website your behavior in order to get a more optimal user experience that way offering). The Belgian Act contains some provisions about cookies and their use on Web sites. The Belgian amendment is derived from the European e-Privacy Directive, which implies that the cookie and use the cookie law is regulated differently in each European country.
3. What good are these cookies?
Visit-Bruges wish you the best possible information about this new legislation, and which cookies they use. Cookies help Visit-Bruges to optimize your visit to the website, to remind technical choices (for example, a language, a newsletter, etc.), and to show you more relevant services and offers. If you want to consult the Visit-Bruges website, it is recommended that you have enabled cookies. However, if you do not want this, you are free to disable cookies (see the title "How can I manage my cookies?").
4. What used for cookies Visit-Bruges?
To consult the Visit-Bruges website, it is recommended to enable cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Without activated cookies, we may not be able to guarantee a trouble-free visit to our website. If you nevertheless prefer to restrict cookies Visit-Bruges, block or delete, you can manage your browser settings as described under heading 6.
6. How can I manage my cookies?
Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser. To enable cookies, you must perform the following actions:
In browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
• In Internet Explorer, click Internet Options on the Tools menu.
• On the "Privacy" tab, move the slider to Settings- "low" or "accept all cookies" (setting above "medium" disable cookies).
• Click on "OK."
In browser - Mozilla Firefox
• Click Firefox in the upper left corner of your browser, then click Options.
• On the Privacy tab, make sure the "Websites let you know that I would not be followed" is unchecked.
• Click on "OK."
In browser - Google Chrome
• Click on "Tools" at the top of your browser window and choose "Options."
• Click the "Under the Hood" tab, locate the "Privacy" section and select the button "Content settings'.
• Now select 'Allow local data to be set.
In browser - Safari
• Click the cog icon at the top of your browser window and select "Preferences" option.
• Click on "Security", then select the option that says "Block third-party cookies and advertising cookies to.
• Click Save.